Main Page > Powerflex Software Page > Software for Employer Groups > Employer Group Software > Employer Group Core Administration
Features of the PowerFlex Core Administration module
Taking control of Flexible Benefit Plan Administration is a cinch with PowerFlex. The Core Administration Module provides you with all of the tools you need to self-administer your flexible benefits plan with ease and confidence. You can track payroll deductions, accumulate qualifying expense claims, print employee reimbursement checks, generate automatic plan member communications, and print detailed reports all within one self-contained application!
Comprehensive Plan Administration:
- Administer multiple benefit plans types (FSAs, HRAs, Transit-Parking, and more!)
- User-friendly interface and easy navigation makes setting up plans a breeze.
- Data is maintained in one database, thereby eliminating synchronization headaches.
- Contribution calendars minimize administrative work by allowing you to define an entire year’s payroll at one time.
- Flexible contribution calendars eliminate individual pay period processing and accommodate fiscal and calendar years as well as multiple payroll frequencies.
- Full automation and documentation of terminations and family status changes
- Non-discrimination and Compliance Testing
- Plan renewal set up is a quick and efficient process.
Claim and Reimbursement Processing:
- Claim entry is a simple one screen procedure.
- Built-in claim processing safeguards ensure that all claims:
- are not duplicated
- do not exceed plan maximums or available balance
- are incurred during the selected plan year
- are submitted before the end of the grace period
- maintain transaction conformity with your plan parameters and IRS requirements
- Integrated check writing feature displays claim details and available plan balance information on the check stub.
- Partial claim payments for dependent care and other payroll funded plans are automatically calculated and future payments pended for the next reimbursement process.
- Automatically updates and maintains plan balance information as you make changes– never wonder about a participant’s Plan Balance! It will always be up-to-date and easy to access.
- Intuitive user interface allows for easy on screen viewing of participant and plan information down to individual transaction details.
- Effortless access to both current and unlimited historical information for all plan participants.
- Own and access your information 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Automatic Communications and Detailed Reporting:
- Automatic claim status emails to plan members reduce or eliminate calls from plan members without you needing to lift a finger!
- Embedded email capabilities allow you to send pre-defined or custom email communications to employees based on selected criteria or events.
- Powerful built-in ad hoc reporting engine allows instantaneous access to a variety of comprehensive standard reports.
- Smooth integration with Microsoft™ Excel and other third party reporting tools such as Crystal Reports© and R&R Report Writer™ allows complete flexibility in accessing and analyzing your data.